Re: Bolt recall

Robert,

Yes, I had the oil leak - since then I had not done much riding. I had the
replacement done Saturday morning  - got to ride in and wait while they did
it. Got to see first hand what the replacement involves.

The recall is not up for debate by individual dealers. It has been mandated
by Triumph - If you find yourself having a problem, contact Shaun Sisterson
at Triumph of America.

However, on a financial side, I can understand a dealers reluctance on
doing the recall - I will expand in another email.

- - Eric

Robert wrote:
>I would like to know haow many people have had the bolts replaced. I know
Lisa that you had yours replaced. Eric how about you? I had to inform my
dealer that the bolts had to be replace and they did not agree at first.
Jack have you had yours replaced and if so how was your dealer. I will be
going to Arkansas in a few weeks if the bolts are replaced. I think it was
Eric who had the problem with  the oil leak. Any information woul be
helpful as my dealer does not seem to be to interested.