Re: Bolt recall & top rack

Well, I actually thought it was one of the oil cooler lines as that is
where all the oil was accumulating (I even reported it to the list!)
but then I isolated them it and found it was leaking from further above.
It's only a very thin streak of oil until it starts spreading along the
bottom of the pan.

What tool did you use to get the filter off? I have one witha rather
large side handle which doesn't fit between the fairing and the pipes
connection.

Thanks,
Carlo
All Black Sprint ST

=>
=>You shouldn't have to remove any of the fairing - I changed my filter with
=>everything in place. As for the leak, you may also want to check the torque
=>on the oil cooler lines.
=>
=>- Eric
=>