Re: accessary exhaust and the torque curve

Eric Sheley <eric@xxxxxxxxxx> said:

[dead cat story]

> I remember the basics - who posted that originally ? and do you still have
> a copy? and of course it wouldn't happen on an ST with panniers ;-)

It was Jim Collum, and I hope he'll forgive me for reproducing it here
entirely without permission as a warning to always use those panniers.
His original question was 'How do I get the seat off when something
underneath is jamming it?'. He was given some advice (which did work
in the end) but someone did get curious...