Re: Fuel Gauge, Bolts, Valves, BW/Wolf Exhaust

At 08:19 PM 05/03/1999 -0400, Rick wrote:
>British USA said they removed the whole pan.  Couldn't they have done it one
>by one?  They also dinged a couple of the inner radiator fins somwhere in
the

Nope - have to pull the pan to get to a couple of the offending bolts. The
fins probably got dinged when pulling the exhaust header - it's a pretty
close fit in there when you toss in a rachet.

>pricing?  Eric, if you have any clout with BW or Wolf, please advise them of
>what we're looking for.  ie it'd be pointless to have an exhaust that
doesn't
>work with the hugger and bags.

BW and I go way back - was part of a group that had a bad "group discount"
experience on the T5 list. Left me pretty jaded, but there are many that
are happy with it. I have emailed one of their customers and asked for a
full "independent" write up - when I get it, I'll pass it along. Tammy and
Joe understand the need for functioning with the bags.

I've heard several bad experiences with Wolf - enough to keep me from
recommending them.

I also got an email from Stephen Fryer of Rhencullen Race Products
(http://www.btinternet.com/~rhencullen/) that they may look into making one
as well.

Will keep the list updated as I hear more - if anyone hears from any other
vendors, please pass it along to the list.

- - Eric