Bolt replacement, starting, clicking, and alarm.

	Robert, no I haven't had my bolts replaced yet. When I had the alarm
and bags installed last Thursday the bolts had not been received. I'm
supposed to get a call this week for the replacement. The dealer again
checked for an oil leak which was still negative but did agree that they
had to be replaced. I also have the official Triumph recall letter.
	Eric, thanks for the feedback on the starting issue. Maybe that's the
reason for my one time no start as you suggested. If you recall I posted
a message back in late January or February about mine dying every time I
let off the throttle that one trip. Might be related?
	My front end click when pushing bike in or out of the garage has been
isolated. I finally saw that the clutch cable that is out of harm's way
and runs through the top radiator clip guide was catching in the guide
and then popping loose. When it popped loose it made the audible click.
We bent the cable guide slightly forward and the cable now slides
without catching in the guide and the click is gone.
	FYI, if you order the Triumph alarm please look at the operating
instructions before you leave the dealer. We figured out how the alarm
sets itself after thirty minutes but as of yet not how to put the alarm
into a passive mode. All of my operating instructions are in German. I
have posted a message to VETO's web site for an English version of the
instructions and am still waiting for a reply.
- --
"The truth is out there"

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays, Red Triumph ST "Merlin"
Raytheon TI Systems Company
Harpoon Manufacturing
Voice Number: 972-952-5065
Pager Number: 972-598-0346
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.