Alarm instructions

I think someone already asked, but has anyone figured out how to use the
alarm?  The installation instructions are in English, but the operation
instructions are not.

It seems that there are three features, arm, disarm, and service mode.   I
have figured out how to arm and disarm it, but not the service mode.  One
of the buttons on the fob makes the alarm chirp if you hold it for 5
seconds, but this doesn't appear to do anything.  I've also tried holding
them both down.

I've also emailed Datatool.  Will post if I get a response.

David