Re:Alarm Instructs

David,

Sent these to Jack today - I will add the instructions to the alarm page on
the accessories section in the next few days as time permits. Thanks to my
dealer for providing the instruction sheet.

HTH

- - Eric

>To: Jack Hays <rude@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>From: Eric Sheley <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: Bolt replacement, starting, clicking, and alarm.
>
>Ok, remembered the sheet.
>
>To put alarm in service mode, follow these steps
>Disarm alarm and switch on ignition
>Press the circle on the fob until the alarm beeps
>At this point the LED will illuminate and the alarm will beep very 15
seconds to remind you that it is an unprotected mode.
>To exit from service mode,
>press the circle to disarm the alarm. When the alarm re-arms you will be
protected again.

>To remove movement detection (i.e.. on a ferry or filling up at the gas
station),
>with the alarm armed and the motorcycle led flashing, press the triangle
button on the fob until the alarm beeps.
>This removes motion detection, but leaves all other features in place.
>To re-instate motion detection, dis-arm and re-arm or wait until the next
on / off cycle which will cause the feature to be automatically restored.