Re: Used ST

Frank wrote:
>What rally that Lisa is putting together, I just subscribed Saturday so I'm
>in the dark about a lot of things. Including this Internet thing, since I've
>only been doing it for a couple of months. Fun thing to do when not riding
>though.

The list makes working a little more enjoyable, but have had so many
projects running the last few days, that I got a little behind.

The ST Rally that Lisa is putting together will be held in Arkansas in the
Eureka area. Probably end of Aug - early September. Lots of good riding
areas and she has even made contact with a dealer in the area that will
give us recommendations and provide service should anyone need it. She is
currently working on the lodging arrangements. Currently I think she has
somewhere in the neighborhood of 15-20 ST owners that will be attending.
Will also put the info out on the site once finalized.

Jonathan Schulster will be handling a small event in Europe as well for the
non US contingent of the ST List.

- - Eric