Re: Mr Turbo

Rick (TXToday@xxxxxxx) wrote:
>Isn't Mr. Turbo in Houston, TX?  Didn't he make a Sprint ST Turbo?  Wouldn't
>he need the Triumph Tuning Tool and a CO analyzer to get that thing to run
>right?

Mr Turbo is in Houston, however,

Turbo Connection is in Rapid City SD and he is the one that made the Turbo
ST that I rode (see Turbo ST link on the TriumphNet site). He has an
electronics module that is attached to the system, but I'm not sure if it
sends modified instructions or sends a signal that tricks the computer (or
if it does neither of these). He has access to both tools, and at one point
was looking at obtaining both for his shop. I sent him an email to find out
if he bought them or not, but haven't heard back fro him yet.

- - Eric