Re: Oil Filters, Hugger, Backrest?, and Top Speed

While Honda filters fit Triumphs, are they the same inside?  I've always
heard Honda made really good filters; price aside, which would be the best
filter to use?

For anyone wondering, the Speed Triple hugger fits and works great.

Anybody know if Triumph will make a backrest for the Sprint ST?  I'd love
see this option as I HATE giving any money to Mike Corbin for (in my
opinion)
an overpriced product and crappy service.  His seat is the only way to get
backrest save driving around with a top trunk all the time.  Backrest would

be easy to do bolting it where the grab rail is now.  Should be sturdy
enough
and the same black finish would look good.  Anyone else ride two up and
think
this would be a good thing?  Eric, please tell Triumph and/or Skyking etc
and
see if they'll consider it.

Anyone get over 142 with the pipe and tune?  I think Rider got 142 as their

top speed.

Rick Paukert
The Woodlands, TX