update

Have three thousand on the clock now. Running spectro 10-50 in  it and
the shifting just seems to have gone from smooth to just thinking about
it. When I was in for the bolt replacement, I noticed that the rear tire
had a nasty gash in it 1 inch long and cut some cords. Ouch as I was a
long way from home and semi stranded I opted for a battlax b50 which
doesn't match but will work. I know I won't see the same mileage. I did
notice that on some of the corners with the stock tires that the rear
end would step out just slightly. I was looking at the legend and it
comes with the same tires as the st did. Hmmm. It will be interesting to
see if there are any handling niggles with not having a match set. My
dealer said if I don't like the setup He'll replace it with the matching
rear. Pretty fair. Triumph has upped the time to 2.4 hours for the bolt
job. It is no where near the time needed for the job. I wonder what they
use for a time. Regards, Steve.