Re: Bolts in Australia?

At 10:56 7/5/99, David J. Hughes wrote:
>Have any Australian riders received the bolt related recall notification?

Nope. I've only heard about it here.

When I first mentioned it to my local dealer*, they had never heard of it
and basically told me that any info from the net was bullshit, So I took
them a printout of Ross Clifford's post on the issue (included below).

Then they contacted Triumph Australia, my new bolts go in tommorrow.

*I had to buy in Sydney, but I'm getting it serviced here in Canberra