Re: Master cylinders

Martin wrote:
>For anyone interested, the motorcycle registry site at
www.micapeak.com/reg now has a Triumph section. This is an invaluable
resource which allows you to keep track of any recurring problems and
successful mods that people are making. I see there are a couple of STs
already listed.

Martin, thanks for the link. When I designed the ST site I incorporated a
registry, but never finished it or put a link to it.

If you (the listers) feel that it is something you would like to have, I
will invest the time and finish it. Doesn't make any sense to me to have
the info on one site and a registry on another. I think that its a lot
easier having everything in one place.

Let me know what you think

- - Eric