Re: Paint

>Lance LaCerte, Psy.D. wrote:
>> P.S., Andrew informed me that, although they don't advertise this, if one
>> wants to spend a little extra (I don't know how much that is), you can
order
>> the ST in another factory color -- such as that wonderfully outrageous lime
>> green!!!!!!!

Stump wrote
>Lance, I wish I had heard that rumor before, I would have opted big time
>for that nice deep BRG that's on the trophy. I'm lining things up this
>winter to do just that. Paint it. I like the black but it is turning out
>to be such work to keep it up. Regards, Steve.

I've heard that rumor before, but when I investigated it further was told
that they only offered the program for employees and that if it was
offered, the cost would make it prohibitive for the average user.

You probably would be much better off just finding a good painter and
getting all the panels re shot.

I also seem to remember saying that they tried the ST in BRG and it didn't
look good. Not sure if thats true or not.....

- - Eric