Re: Master cylinders

On Tue, 11 May 1999, Eric Sheley wrote:

> If you (the listers) feel that it is something you would like to have, I
> will invest the time and finish it. Doesn't make any sense to me to have
> the info on one site and a registry on another. I think that its a lot
> easier having everything in one place.

Eric, if you need a hand with this let me know.  My company, Hughes
Technologies, is the producer of Mini SQL, a very popular database system
for use in web site projects.  We'll donate the software and help you
getting it running.

I notice that the ST site is running under Apaceh on a BSD/OS machine
(don't ask me how I worked that out - trade secrets etc ;-) so mSQL would
be fine on the site.

Anyway, let me know if you want a hand.

Bambi