Subject: Re: Race pipes
Author:  "Lance LaCerte; Psy.D." <LACPSYD@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> at Internet
Date:    10/05/99 22:22

Martin,

I couldn't agree with you more about the rear guard and turn signals.  I've
been eyeing the setup ever since I got the bike and have been imaging how I'm
going to fabricate some sort of sheet metal bracket  from under the tail to
suspend the license plate and the turn signals ----- my Dremel is just
itching to get at that black plastic fender and trim it away.