Re: Master cylinders

Eric,
I think the registry is a great idea. I don't really care where it is but
think it would make sense to have it on your site if possible. I think you
have cornered the ST web site market and are doing a great job. Since I know
nothing about this whole process other than it seems to consume inordinate
amounts of some folks time that may well be easier said than done and may be
asking more from you than we have any right to.
Paul Steinbacher
Paul & Delores Steinbacher
97 Buell M2 Cyclone (I broke before they knew about recalls)
99 Triumph Sprint ST(Red Wind Dee says I need a new name)