Re: Pannier inner bags

James Gillespie wrote:

>     Has anyone got these?  Are they really a good thing, or am I
> falling under the influence of Triumph's marketing department?
>
>     I saw a red ST with a top box last night.  Grrr.

James, I went and got a pair for next to nothin (reward for assembling
the panniers myself). I've only used them once so far. I think iffn your
packing light then they are really convient. However in the case where
you might be requiring every square inch...well they may be more trouble
than help. It is a bit of a juggling act carrying both hard bags and the
tank bag into the hotel room at the same time. But with lighter loads,
click swoosh and all three are handled, and the hard bags of course stay
in place. Regards, Steve.