RE: Pannier inner bags

James,
Keith at RPM has an extra set of black ones and an extra set of red ones. He
already had mine on order (black) and I got tired of waiting. I worked my
way up the food chain and raised enough hell that they overnighted a set to
RPM. The next week my original ones on order came in. His number is
972-620-3883.

I have had the rear rack and top box on order since I got my ST - 4 months
Now!  I just got this e-mail from my dealer;

Hi Mr. Lock,

Well, I just got word back that the top rack "has a manufacturing
problem" and will be delayed. Well, shoot.

Robert

Robert R. Krull
Lone Star BMW/Triumph
4108 N. Lamar