Re: Sprint ST - Tale of Woe

>Am I just unlucky or are there major electrical gremlins with the ST?
>
>The way things are going I am soon going to consider buying Japanese ....
>
>Graham Ward

 We are suffering from the usual new product design and manufacture startup.
I am confident the bugs will be worked out and the bikes in service will be
brought up to current specs.  Most products are like this and the
alternative is to wait for the first full year of production to be complete
and then buy.  But then you lose the utility of the product for a year, and
you are not given the unofficial title of non-paid factory product test
rider.

  Then again, you just may be unlucky  ;-)

 Don't go buy Japanese, We can help you with support and maybe a good
doctor.  Prozac may help also.  Things are not that bad, at least bad enough
to consider something that extreme.  Hang in there.

 Now we all place our chairs in a circle around our computer screens and
reassure each other.  Let's try to be good boys and girls until next week at
our regular Triumph new production therapy session.............

James