At 2,000

Well we finally broke 2,000 miles today, bike is running really well and we
are both enjoying it a lot. Still think it is the best all round bike I have
ever had and still the only complaint is the bars are slightly low, but this
only seems to bother in the tight stuff where I'm on the brakes a lot. John
King is looking for a handy example in the San Diego area to help with
making parts for us. Is there someone out there that could help? Hmmm,
sounds like a good excuse for a trip. I just got out of a trip to San Diego
next week because I thought it might be a bit too early in the year to take
the bike. Went to Reno last year about this time and encountered lots of
cold weather and some snow.

Paul & Delores Steinbacher
97 Buell M2 Cyclone
99 Triumph Sprint ST