Re: Tankbag & Buzzing

I too have the tank bag and love it.  I ended up at the dealer with my bike
and having to install the bag there with the tools I had (the mechanic didn't
want to give up his tools).  The two bolts that hold the plastic gas tank
cover down weren't torqued tight and I managed to get them out and back in
with my Leatherman without damaging the bolts.  The only thing I dislike about
the tank bag is that the pad isn't easily removed for cleaning the bike.

Dan Wallander
Red Sprint ST.

Brian Wolfe wrote:One thing to note, this is a braket setup so you need a
torque spit