Re:Sorry

In a message dated 5/15/99 9:56:01 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> At least I had not yet gone to the replacement can.  No damage
>  to tank, seat, seat bodywork, lower fairing piece.  Just ordered
>  RHS body panel, RHS headlight nacelle half, and brake pedal from
>  my friendly neighborhood Triumph dealer.

This is my biggest problem with faired bikes, 1 tiny get off and boom a
million bucks.  Love the bike ahhuurrrrr, not sure I'm crazy bout fairings,
love the bike though.  I kept a Kaw Concours off the deck for the entire 3
yrs I owned her.  And my Tridents not seen pavements rash since I bought it
in 95, seems too good to be true and that really bothers me.  BTW thanks eric
for the invincashield.  Hmmm maybe I should just slather the stuff over all
possible points of contact.

Ken T. from Ca.

84' V65 Sabre, "Kong-Gone" but not forgotten
95' Triumph Trident, "Trooper"
96' Virago 1100, "Mellow If Slow"
99' Triumph Sprint ST, "Bird of Prey"

COP#0018, AMA#414926, RAT#021975