Re: Dropped it.

     > bent the rear brake pedal, and put a bit of road rash on RHS mirror
     > body, front brake handle, bar end, rider peg, and can.

     Why do bikes with only one silencer always fall on the can? I think
     you may have beaten the odds though Rich as this normally happens just
     after you fit a very expensive and delicate carbon pipe. I think that
     carbon fibre is actually a combination of gold and china, judging by
     how it shatters at the slightest provocation and how much it costs to
     replace (Don't cry  Herbie!). Hope ya feel better Rich.