Re: Dropped it.

At 11:26 PM 5/15/99 -0400, Eric Sheley wrote:

>At least it sounds like you will be able to repair the damage without too
>much trouble. Plus, you were lucky and did not cause serious damage to your
>body - a broken bike is frustrating, but a broken body is worse.
>
>Keep us updated on your progress

Latest news is on prices:

Fairing body upper RHS - $307
Nacelle RHS - $180
Front brake assy - $44
Bar end weight - $17

I'll probably pass on the brake assy (handle not sold separately) and the
bar end weight, and just polish them out, rotate the bar end so the scuff
is down.  Anybody know if that is coated, and with what?  Or is it stainless?
I don't want it to rust.  No prices yet on the brackets or the rear brake
pedal.  The rear brake pedal is available as a separate item, however, so
that is not a whole assembly I need.

Anyway, with the mirror, the brake pedal, the brackets, and install of all
this, figure about $700+ if your baby goes over, and that does not include
a new can.  It's a good thing business is good.

Rich Weyand      |  _______   ___,---. ---+_______:_   |Rich Weyand
Weyand Associates| |_N_&_W_| |_N_&_W_| |__|________|_  |TracTronics
Comm Consultants |  ooo ooo ~ ooo ooo ~ oOOOO- OOOO=o\ |Model RR Electronics
weyand@xxxxxxx   |     http://www.mcs.net/~weyand/     |weyand@xxxxxxx