Re: Alternative clutch lever

On Tue, 18 May 1999, Hammond, Mark wrote:

> Now that the manual reckons I'm allowed to open her up to 8000 rpm I
> decided to try a few twisties on Sunday.  Great fun, but one of my
> initial fears was confirmed: after 400+ klicks worth of changing gear my
> clutch hand was letting me know it big time.  On Monday morning the ring
> finger was stiff and swollen and I rode most of the way to work in
> second gear (after I actually managed to get her into second) trying not
> to have to stop at the lights.

At first I found the clutch to be a major problem.  Very sore hand etc etc
from minor rides.  Now, with a couple fo thousand Kms under the rubber I
don't even notice it at all.

I too was looking for adjusters or a new lever at first but haven't given
it a thought for at least a month.  Good thing I don't shake hands with my
left - I think I'd crush the average person these days ;-)

Bambi