From: TXToday@xxxxxxx [mailto:TXToday@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 1999 11:05 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Tires

Now that a few of us are up into the milage where changing tires is starting

to come into play, what are peoples' experiences with tires on the Sprint
ST.
 Just read where Jim had good luck with his D205s on the track.  The BT57s
seem to turn quick, but seem to maybe lack grip and stability in the corners

to me.  Would BT56s be better?  Maybe grip wise, not sure on stability...  I

loved my D207s on my VFR.  Triumph only seems to 'recomend' Bridgestones and

Michellin.  I read somewhere Triumph designed the Sprint ST with the BT57s
in
mind.  Would love to hear some input....

End of st-digest V1999 #77