Re: Of magnitude and severity

Andrew, That was close, I was all over the sump bolts then when I too realized
that the two inside the sump were part of the mains or rather looked like they
should have been (I was too sick to ask). Mine where still in and one of them
looked like the torque that it took to break it wasn't tight enough. To say I've
been taking it easy on this machine would be an understatment. I've only once
really got after it. Now I'm thankful that I did take easy.