Tires

     For anyone looking for alternative tires, I've used Avon Azzaros on my
     current TL and previous Bandit. These tires last really well, giving
     about 5K rear on the TL, provide good stability and most importantly
     grip really well, especially in the wet. They definitely provide
     better grip than the Bridgestones and the standard MEZs. I will
     definitely be trying these on the ST when the opportunity arises.

     Just another option.
     Martin