Re: N.A. Rally Info.

Thanks for the info Lisa.

I just got off the phone with them - extremely nice people to deal with.

Hopefully the dealer will be able to come up with some rides and
suggestions for us.

As Lisa stated in her disclaimer,  this is a voluntary gathering at your
own risk. While the Rally was created on the TriumphNet website and the
name may cause you to think otherwise, there is NO involvement or
endorsement of this event by Triumph Motorcycles Ltd or any of its agents,
officers or related parties (including the Triumph dealership in
Fayetteville and RAT - Riders Assoc of Triumph). There will be a waiver of
liability that I will put up on the site, so if you are attending, make
sure that you complete this step. While it may sound overly paranoid, it
only takes one problem to put a lot of well intending individuals over the
coals so to speak.

Looking forward to meeting all of you and getting out of the flatlands.....

- - Eric