Re: OCT speed (added road trip to England)

Eric,

It was a red T955. Having the know how and proper tools including air
ratchets makes a big difference. They cannot keep a ST on the showroom at
both LA Triumph and Orange County Triumph BTW. Glad to see Triumph having
such high demand product in a competitive market. At first I was wondering
if anything could take away sales from a Honda VFR. Honda and the much more
expensive BMW had a good thing going in the sport/touring market until now.

I am going to the open house at Triumph factory this July with Patrick
Sutton in the UK. Looking forward to meeting Patrick and I hope to see some
of you in England?  This is my first trip to the UK and will be there most
of July. If you know of anything going on please advise. I really enjoy
traveling and seeing the sights. I do not want to wear out my welcome with
Patrick so........

Kind Regards,
John King