Re: Gas Gauge

- -----Original Message-----
From: Paul Steinbacher <psteinbacher@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, May 23, 1999 4:26 PM
Subject: Re: Gas Gauge

>>     To the other people on the list who have had there bolts replaced
were
>> you charged for the oil?
>>                                                                 Robert
>
>No Charge.
>Paul Steinbacher

> The ST Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website
>   http://www.TriumphNet.com/st for ST and Mailing List info

I was told by the dealer in Melbourne, Florida when I had my bolts done that
according to triumph, the oil and filter were to be reused. Informed them
that this was unaccaptable and purchased new oil and filter, of course no
labor charge. By the way, I plan on using the Triumph oil and filter, was
wondering the mileage intervals that are acceptable?

Mark Hanke (Black)