anemic horn

Fellow listers !

   I would like to replace the miserable tiddler horn that comes with
our ST's with something more attention getting. Does anyone know of a
better horn that can be installed so that I can use the switch gear's
horn button ? I found a real loud air horn at a local bicycle shop but,
installion is going to be real "rube goldberg" if ya know what I mean.
I'd have to attach it to my tank bag. Also I damaged my front fender
with the disc lock and wonder if it's worth trying to fix and repaint
via a paint shop or is anew fender not too pricey?

Cheers,

 Bob Milka