Re: anemic horn

     Bob,

     At the risk of sounding like an advert for these guys, M&P (electronic
     catalog and order form on www.MandP.com) carry a full range of loud
     horns. They carry the FIAMM range already mentioned on these pages in
     both Air and electric formats. I'd reccomend the electric ones because
     they are lighter, more compact and plenty loud (103Db I think). If you
     use an airhorn you'd probably have to fit a relay into the wiring and
     find somewhere to mount the bulky and heavy compressor.

     Lisa,

     M&P also stock a some good foam grips which I've used in the past.
     They're thicker than normal grips and are very comfy. I find however
     that they tend to wear out where your thumb grips the twist grip after
     about 30K miles. Oh yeah... cats just love to tear them to shreads
     also!

     Regards
     Martin

     '97 Suzuki TL1000S (Grease Spot)