Mobil1 Motorcycle Oil

Mobil1 has a mediocre web site that makes locating the motorcycle specific
information awkward, but from the link
http://www.mobil1.com/oneracing/about/products/featuredproduct/index.html
one can find some data.  Apparently, the only retailers of the bike oil in
the US are AutoZone, Checker, Schuck's, and Kragen.  However, in a pinch,
the product can be ordered directly from Mobil in Fairfax, VA at full retail
plus shipping (plus they send you a sticker).  I used it for the last 6,000
miles of Esmeralda's life and she loved it.

Best of luck,

Crash