[none]

Like to say hello to everyone on the mailing list.  I am not currently
an ST rider but I am supposed to pick up my Red St maybe tomorrow at
least by the end of the week.  I am having to give up the 97 YZF1000R so
I am a little sad stricken to be giving the up the torque monster but
this will make the wife happier. The ST is still in the crate and
supposedly not affected by the recall!!! I have been kind of sitting in
the shadows reading the email and you all seem like a nice bunch, I am
looking forward to adding my 2 cents worth and getting to know you all.
I am in Greenville, SC so if anyone is near let me know.

**** I was wondering if anyone performed the fist maintenance
themselves. I had a friend tell me what was done on his 595 and the only
thing that I cant do is the diagnostics, I am going to try and strike up
a deal with the shop to throw that in with the purchase. *****