Re: hard cases put on

   I recently had my hard case installed. I was worried it would take away
the beauty	of the bike but was surprized they dont look that bad. They
are so dam conveinent i never want to use my car again. Its great being from
new york to be able	to lock your stuff up i never had hard cases on any
of my other bikes but will have to have them now. There real easy to take off
to turn of the key and you walk away. highly recommeded.

		pete in ny

	1999st