Re: FW: Interesting accessory.

Hi,

	I bought a Xena also for my ST.  However, you really have to tilt
the bike more than 90 degrees (ie, over on its right) for it to go off.
Maybe I have a faulty one.

	I always try and put it as far back as possible (if it were on the
right side, it would be at about 10 o'clock).

	Haven't forgotten it yet. :)

David