Re: FW: Interesting accessory.

There is another way: prettz idiot proof and verz cheap (please excuse temporarz change to german kezboard with y and z swapped around!)....
For a U-shaped disc lock: take a cable tie (black plastic) and tie it with a loop big enough to slip onto the U of the lock (when being stored). Whenever zou use the disc lock, stick the end of the cable tie into the ignition slot (where the ignition kez should go!).  As long as noone nicks (steals) the tie while zou are awaz its hard to forget that zou used the fork lock.  Has worked well for me: I think someone in BiKE mag. suggested it?
cheers
Jonathan

>>> David Matz <matzd@xxxxxxxxxxx> 25/05/99 05:31:51 >>>

Hi,

	I bought a Xena also for my ST.  However, you really have to tilt
the bike more than 90 degrees (ie, over on its right) for it to go off.
Maybe I have a faulty one.

	I always try and put it as far back as possible (if it were on the
right side, it would be at about 10 o'clock).

	Haven't forgotten it yet. :)

David