Re: Throttlemeister

rhead wrote:
>Eric. I know you use the throttlemeister with the heated grips
>Was there any special modifications or was it a straight bolt on.
Robert,

I bought the Throttlemeister model for the old Sprint and had to cut down
one of the spacers slightly. Last I heard, Marker Machine (the
manufacturer) was going to produce an ST ready version. As for mounting
with the heated grips, the only difference is that you don't use the grip
adapter as the heated grips leave an exposed area of hard plastic for the
Throttlemeister to contact - makes the installation easier....

- - Eric