Re: Riding a Sprint ST in the Canadian Rockies

Mike,

Welcome aboard - I have added you to the list - make posts to
ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I also posted your email to the list so that they get the info about your
site and discount (of course we are all RAT members here for at least a year)

- - Eric

Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Holidays wrote:
>Dear Eric,
>
>As one of the few, possibly the only person who own's three Sprint STs, I
would appreciate if you could add me to your mailing list. I will be
subjecting the bikes to lots of riding this summer as they are a part of
our Triumph fleet used to offer motorcycle holidays in Western Canada. I
will keep you updated on their performance, maintenance etc. So far, we've
barely had a chance to break them in. So far so good. Love the Black! Looks
great beside the Speed Triple (Also Black c/w Carbon Can)

>I would also appreciate if you could let your readers know that they are
able to ride a Sprint ST (as well as most other Triumphs) on some of the
finest roads in Canada. Details are provided on our Website at:
www.rockymtnmoto.com