Re: Fuel gauges again

My ST is now 3 weeks old, bought ex works from the dealer here
in London.
here's my twopence worth in connection with the fuel gauge.

 It worked fine from 0 miles on the clock and went down to the
 red zone nice and gently, as predicted.
 Then the first time I filled up the tank, the needle didn't
rise
 to the full mark, but hovered about 3/4 of the way up.
 then it fell gradually to about half, rose again, fell back
down
 to near empty.
 Soon after that the yellow light started flashing (yes,
 flashing), but the needle rose again to about 1/4 full, so I
 rode on.
 A while after, the yellow light came on permanently, not
 flashing, and then I assumed it was empty.
 But on refuelling, I only managed to get in about 11 litres.
 So what the hell is going on? This isn't just a one-off, it
 happens every time now.

 Tim