One more new subscriber

Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself - very rude of me, having
contributed so much verbiage already.
My name is Tim Davies.
I ride a Sprint ST, having just got rid of my Trophy 1200.
Not that I particularly wanted to, but after moving home to the
UK after 15 years abroad, I had no choice but to sell the Trophy
and buy a bike on English plates unless I wanted to lose a hell
of a lot of money on unrefunded import taxes and VAT in Denmark.
But in a way, I'm happy I was forced to buy a new bike as it
alerted me to the ST and made me realize what I was missing by
way of thrills (if,hopefully, not spills!). It's so much more
exciting and manageable than the Trophy, which is a great bike,
but very top heavy. When I rode the Trophy home after
test-driving the Sprint, it felt like sitting on a lawnmower. I
always did find it heavy going on corners and while I'm not a
small guy, a tad unmanageable in terms of weight - unnecessarily
heavy, if you know what I mean.
I'm a writer and translator by trade, have also done journalism
and other stuff, but have found my niche doing the former,
translating bike stuff whenever possible, but rarely these days.
I can also recommend Jack Lilley, as I bought my bike off them
and have had great service ever since. I think most everyone I
know is pretty happy with them and they've always made time to
fit me in with rush jobs in the past (like the time I had to
drive the Trophy back to Denmark and discovered just days before
that the front tire was way past illegal - read: bald - not
nice!)

Tim