Award for My Triumph Sprint ST

I took part in the Annual Flin Flon Motorcycle Association
"Run-for-the-border" this weekend, which was followed by the bike show and
social.  Goodtime had by all.  I entered my black ST in the bike show, and
was awarded with a trophy for "Best Foreign (read non-Harley) Bike".  Of
course the competition were an '84 Yamaha Venture, and a well-used early
'80s Gold wing, both of which have been in the show for several years.

Seems all the old Harley riders had a Triumph story they felt compelled to
share with me.  While there is not much of a connection between my Sprint
and the old Triumphs except for that name, I really appreciate that link
with such a colourful and storied tradition.

Gord
'99 Sprint ST - black