Re: boring tyre (or tire) thread

>Dear hi-mileagers....
>have now done about 6000km on the original BT57's and notice the back one
is slipping and sliding with little provocation on rather warm roads (hit
31C on Sat. in south Germany).
>Is anyone else noticing severe problems with grip, feedback and also ride
quality with the BT57's after only 3000 miles?

My bike is a real slider.  The rear tire is worn away on the ridge at the
end of the tread.  I was doing a bit of sport riding two-up this weekend and
the passenger (who is an experienced sport rider said the bike was pretty
loose.

  I have Dunlop 207GPs on my Ducati, but they don't wear so good.  The new
Daytona comes with BT56s and from riding with a friend (and riding her bike)
they feel better than the 57s.  They still wear pretty good also.

 Let us know what you put on there and how it works out.

James Lock - Texas