Re: Front Rotors

Folks, I suspicioned, my front tire starting to cup/flat spot. Just doesn't
feel like it. My VTR had much worse cupping than the bt57 on this one and no
pulsing. The headstock bearings are adjusted perfectly (I'm way anal about
front end feedback) which was on the checklist first off. I will have howard
run the mich for thickness and when I get a chance, will do every 10 degrees
on the dividing head. I didn't wipe the rotors with any contact cleaner which
may be a good idea. they looked good on the visual (eyeballs are only good to
.005 not 001:)). Thanks for the input will keep probing. Best regards Steve
Barton.