Re: Low speed wobbles

     James, Bert,

     I was thinking that it could be the front tyre myself, but since the tyre
     has only 2000miles on it and looks fine I was hesitant to replace it
     without investigating all other possibilities first. I may just put a set
     of sticky Avons on and see what happens.

     Thanks for the Input
     Martin
     Martin: Could it be tires? My old ST1100, and many others of the same kind,
     had a problem with tire wear and associated wobble? Grasping at straws....
     Bert

     BBota@xxxxxxxxxx

     I had the same problem as soon as I put the MEZ 4 front tire on.  I changed
     out the tire to a Dunlop 207 and the bike felt normal again.  It was the
     tire on my bike that caused the wobble and weird sensation.

     James Lock