From: Regina or David Tomlinson [mailto:belle@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 1999 9:37 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: No sprint afterall

Well, this will be my last post to this list.  so I'm going to look at a
slightly used K1200rs Thursday and if I decide I don't want it I look at the
Sprint ST in Dallas.
Anyway, I've enjoyed the list very much and appreciate all the help,

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01BF2626.8151BD76

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2448.0">
<TITLE>RE: No sprint afterall</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hi David,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>I can understand your frustration, but it really =
pisses me off that you are being denied a truly wonderful riding =
experience. I hope that things go well for you, and I would also =
suggest you take a look at another Triumph dealer before making your =
final decision. I am so happy to have the bike I own, that I'm thinking =
&quot;How pissed will Dave be if he buys the Beemer, THEN rides a =
Sprint ST and learns what he is missing?&quot; My opinion, at any =
rate.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I would also post the name of the dealer who has kept =
you dangling, so others will at least be aware of how he treats =
customers, or potential customers, as in your case.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Best of luck!</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Paul Master - Red 99 Sprint ST &quot;The =
Flash&quot;</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>East Bay (San Francisco Bay Area)</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>email=A0 master@xxxxxxx &lt;<A =
HREF=3D"mailto:master@xxxxxxx";>mailto:master@xxxxxxx</A>&gt; </FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>From: Regina or David Tomlinson [<A =
HREF=3D"mailto:belle@xxxxxxxxxxx";>mailto:belle@xxxxxxxxxxx</A>]</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 1999 9:37 PM</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Subject: No sprint afterall</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Well, this will be my last post to this list.&nbsp; =
so I'm going to look at a slightly used K1200rs Thursday and if I =
decide I don't want it I look at the Sprint ST in Dallas.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Anyway, I've enjoyed the list very much and =
appreciate all the help,</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>