Re: Piston bolt loose!

On a side note, I retorqued my piston bolts, adjusted the muffler bearing freeplay, topped off the turn signal fluid, and replaced the glow plugs on my ST, and it runs so much better now.  These Wankel engines can be mothers to work with!!!  But seriously, if the mechanics are referring a connecting rod bolt, or a piston wrist pin (which is pressed in, not "bolted"), or whatever it may be that is loose as a "piston bolt", you may have have to doubt their credibility and expertise.  I would take my ST out of there and run to a dealer who has qualified mechanics/technicians.  I had one guy refer to my accessory outlet as "Wow, I didn't know these bikes had AC outlets"  I don't think I want this guy working on my ST.

>>> <RDZTXI@xxxxxxx> 11/05 8:29 AM >>>
Probably a muffler bearing  :)

Phil