email  master@xxxxxxx <mailto:master@xxxxxxx>

From: Dennis Tackett [mailto:sprint99@xxxxxxxxx]
If you can hold out go to the
national motorcycle show in Dallas at the convention center Nov. 19 through
the 21st. Triumph will be there along with every other make and model of
bike.

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01BF27A4.1357D4CA

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2448.0">
<TITLE>RE: No sprint afterall</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hi David,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>I wholeheartedly agree with Dennis, and would =
further suggest that if you do go to the Dallas show, tell them what a =
rotten job your dealer is doing, that it nearly cost Triumph your =
business (assuming you can hang in there). We as customers need to help =
Triumph weed out crap dealers. Best of luck, hope you actually get an =
ST!</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Paul Master - Red 99 Sprint ST &quot;The =
Flash&quot;</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>East Bay (San Francisco Bay Area)</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>email=A0 master@xxxxxxx &lt;<A =
HREF=3D"mailto:master@xxxxxxx";>mailto:master@xxxxxxx</A>&gt; </FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>From: Dennis Tackett [<A =
HREF=3D"mailto:sprint99@xxxxxxxxx";>mailto:sprint99@xxxxxxxxx</A>]</FONT>=

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>If you can hold out go to the</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>national motorcycle show in Dallas at the convention =
center Nov. 19 through</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>the 21st. Triumph will be there along with every =
other make and model of</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>bike.</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>